Friday, July 15, 2005

Why Suzie is so BAD

Here is a posting from a close friend of mine who shares my POV (Point of View) about a very annoying someone called SUZIE


Rummy,

I understand how must have felt toward Suzie when she abandoned you and how angry you must be toward her. She is very frustrating. Recently she asked if she could stay in the spare room one night at my house - so I washed the sheets and cleaned everything so she would have a pleasant visit. Despite this, she didn't bother to tell me that she had decided not to come and when I called her at 11 O'clock (i was worried as she is an alcoholic, can get very angry and was in enemy territory) at night to see if she was OK she said that she forgot and wasn't coming.

She really only seems interested in herself, so you should not feel bad that she abandoned you.

Mike


Mike thankyou for your insight!! and just for the record I am very scared of Victoria street.I know I am a very sweet cat but I don’t think that I would like to be turned into sweet and sour pork....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rummy i thought you loved me ....

You little fat arse, go for a short walk down victoria street

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home