Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Owners


This is a photo of my owner (left) Suzie and the person who stole me (right) Peter.

Peter says that Suzie abandoned me, but I know that she had to go to university and I understand that she is not with me all the time.


The Fat Tommy says:
"Rummy i Hope you look a little bit better than your owners Bcoz the one on the right looks like francis urquhart do you know him Rummy. the one on the left looks like someone out of revenge of the nerds from the omega Moos house anyway keep it real jonas Bjorkman still walks on water."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Rummy, your life story is interesting to date. I was wondering if you could clarify a few things that I have heard about you.

Is it true that you send mean birthday and christmas cards to your family? Why would you do that?

It is also interesting that you complain about learning so many wonderful tricks. These tricks could you tour way out - why not join the circus? I do hear that you have small paws and smell like cabbage.

9:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rummy i Hope you look a little bit better than your owners Bcoz the one on the right looks like francis urquhart do you know him Rummy. the one on the left looks like someone out of revenge of the nerds from the omega Moos house anyway keep it real jonas Bjorkman still walks on water.

10:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the man and his cat

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home