Friday, July 01, 2005

My wonderful owner

It is time to set the record straight.I love my owner Peter and I am his favourite member of the
BYRNE FAMILY. This is not hard to understand when you know the rest of the family.They are all a bit weird.I do not know how he puts up with them as he does.Suzie says she loves me but seldom comes to visit me. Tom and Michael just tease me and make me do silly tricks.

Tom calls me fat but he should have a look in the mirror.Joey is nice to me but is too busy chasing silly boys.

I am going to Lorne for the weeked and hope to do some bonding with Suzie.
As for my friend BEAU he is a good dog and has a kind but strange owner who spends a lot of
her time on the phone especially when I and others are waiting to have tea

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you need to get the record straight rummy! i thought that your previouse comments were very truthful !! i do agree with you rummy ,,, tom and kieran are both fatties, and i happen to think that the omega Moos are all hotties ...
love your biggest fan
suzie

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home