Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Explanation of the name Rummy

The Mike says:

"You seem to be quite a contradiction: I understand that your name is 'Rum Tum Tiger' but you are a girl! You also have had a histerectemy. Not much 'Rum Tum Tiger' about that!Do you feel that your owner 'Peter' violated you by making you have a histerectemy?

I understand that his last and late friend Rex did not have to have such an operation and that he would sometimes get quite excited. Do you resent him for this in any way?Your familiy seems very weird!"

I understand that my feeder Peter went to see a show called "cats" and decided that his new cat (at that stage he didnt have a cat) Rum Tum Tiger after the main tom cat in the musical. I am very happy with the name, the fact that i was a female cat did not turn peter off the name. Peter may be likened to a Cocker Spanial (quite mad.)

All i remember about my late friend rex is that he was senile at the time and often did walking shits while crossing the road...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home