Thursday, June 30, 2005

Why cocker spaniels are so mad - A Rummy point of View

For those who do not know me i am a very fussy and spoilt cat ... i hate any other kind of animal. My master Peter tells me that because i was not raised by my mother i never learnt to behave like a real cat .... which leads me on to my latest fan mail:

Jo says:
"Rummy I believe you have a best friend called Beau. Can you tell us a bit about him as I know you love him very much"

Beau is the only dog i dare to come into close contact with, however i think that Beau is a little mislead (which is not surprising considering he is a crazy cocker spaniel) when he tries to sniff my arse i hiss and try to scratch him. But we have been friends since i was a kitten and it is true that i love beau when he is not sniffing me.

Just for the record i still cant understand why crazy cockers paniels spin around all the time espicially those ones like Beau who dont even have a tail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rummy
I am disappointed that you only refer to my sniffing as that is what dogs do and it is a form of friendship.I feel sometimes that you are most unsociable towards me and I have done everything I can to make you feel welcome in my house.My twirling is an example of this as I only do this for people I like.You have hurt my feelings

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home