Thursday, July 21, 2005

The day I caught a mouse !!

I was a cold day and I felt I had to prove myself as a cat, which I felt necessary as Peter has treated me like a dog since I was born...

There was a mouse plague at lake gardens and I happened to come across a mouse, I caught it with flare however didn't have the heart to kill it...

Later that day peter found a mouse and chased it into the kitchen cupboard. To my surprise he put me in the cupboard too but the mouse died of shock before I could kill it myself...

I must note that Suzie is very scared of mice I would like to come and visit her and protect her from the mice...

IF YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD COME AND STAY AT SUZIE AND KIERAN'S PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cat
You are a fat piece of dim sim meat with fur. As they say to all fat, ugly, smelly cats in my neighbourhood, "steamed or fried, come along for the ride."
Bye Bye
Stampy

2:22 pm  
Blogger Ug said...

I heard that Suzie went to the snow recently and she didn't take you. How do you feal like that?

I think it was very selfish of her to go off like that and not take you with her.

Have you ever been to the snow? I haven't been either and she didn't take me along. Maybe we should go to the snow together.

Your friend,
Ug.

8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home