Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Back by Popular Demand

Lots and lots of people have been sooking about how my blogs have not been updated. (Shaan)
Well i would post some more blogs if people would write to me....

I have been kept prisoner by Peter, he wont let me come and visit Kieran and Suzie.

Round the Grounds:
whats happened in the past month

- Kieran Graduated from Medical School after 6 years of study.
- Tommy finished his first year of University
- The Love sat a very big year 12 exam - results come out on the 12th of December.
- Barbies new company is going along well (if your into organic Foods)
- Mike and Sam took Barkley dog to Lorne and she loved it.
- Peter is now a Bronze Medallion Holder. (keep away from the beach)


Peter and I are going to be inundated in Lorne this coming Weekend by 8 Female accountants, they say they are going to this place called a daiye spa (what is with that spelling)!!!
I cant wait until i can show them my magic trick !! ( this is if peter hasn’t fed me too much food again) Its not my fault I’m fat, my food is regulated by a senile old forgetful man who never remembers when he last fed me..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rummy,
Great to hear from you! Im looking forward to seeing you on the weekend (and all the accountants - don't tell them im an engineer) . In return for showing us a magic trick I will show you how to play hearts so you can beat Suzzie (not that that would be hard!).
Love Shaan
P. S Say hi to Suzzie and let her know she can 'watch me study' anytime :P

9:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure that suzie ( correct spelling) would be able to kick Shaans arse antime especially in connect 4 ....

3:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzie is a bi-atch and I bet I could beat her in Connect 4 any day

12:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rummy,
Thanks for a great weekend in Lorne (and please pass my thanks onto your humans)! Pity Suzie scared you too much and you couldn't show us your magic trick - i think she deliberately did it because she was scared you would beat her in hearts :P
Seeya around
Shaan

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home